Fixing Crosstrading Issues with Currently Implemented Systems

Your ideas to improve Lyrania go here
hctibavonos

Fixing Crosstrading Issues with Currently Implemented Systems

Postby hctibavonos » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:13 am

I am seeing cubic buttloads of annoyances related to the necessarily loose definitions surrounding "excessive crosstrading".

Instead of creating crippling rules that hamper players, I instead propose some more prudent and reasonable systems regarding crosstrading and play.

Goal: to prevent players from exclusively using Lyrania accounts as a crosstrading hub.

Suggestion: Implement 3 solutions to curtail undesirable behavior without hurting innocent players in the process.

Solution 1) Accounts under 72 hours old may not crosstrade. New accounts wired a large sum of money will be eyed with heavy scrutiny. It may be a friend having another friend join and wiring some starting funds; but it may be trading. To prevent this, money wired to new players is applied instead to their stash.

Solution 2) Accounts under level 100 may not crosstrade. Same rules as above, wired money is stashed 100%

Solution 3) Accounts past that point will see 75% of all wired money with the last 25% applied to their stash. Why this? to ensure that at least a portion of the money must be put toward Lyrania (thus enforcing the rule).

Lassumeon

Re: Fixing Crosstrading Issues with Currently Implemented Systems

Postby Lassumeon » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:17 am

Or how about just having a minimum IQ requirement for people signing up so that they understand that crosstrading 100k+ plat on a 3 day old level 600ish account is beyond reasonable and in the category excessive?

TwilightSparkle

Re: Fixing Crosstrading Issues with Currently Implemented Systems

Postby TwilightSparkle » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:19 pm

I like the 25% to stash idea

Return to “Suggestions”